Hurley

Monday, February 28, 2005

I've got this whole blog figured out...Now i can post pictures (obviously). I'll have to start a section called "people who listen to my show", just so i can put their photos up.

It's a good night for blogging, since we're all stuck inside and there's about 8 inches of snow outside. I mentioned that "everyone goes shopping for eggs, milk and bread when there's a storm." It's SO TRUE! What can you make with eggs, milk and bread? Yep..French Toast (or Freedom Toast if you're my dad!). Why do we need French Toast when it snows?

Also, American Idol was on tonight...just the guys singing, no girls. Wow...the rocker-guy at the end was great! He'll never win this thing, but i'd pay 10 bucks to see him sing at some little dive-bar. My wife and her friend were texting back and forth thru the whole show. I was laughing, until Jason from the Morning Mess started IM'ing me about the show. I realized I'm just as bad as her.

All right, you can always email me as jeffhurley@993kissfm.com. I'm off to watch Family Guy and Iron Chef.

Late.