Hurley

Monday, May 09, 2005

We're headed towards 1200 hits on the blog! I'm sure that half of them are me, but at least a few of them are other people. If you're reading this, be sure to email me at jeffhurley@993kissfm.com

It was opening weekend at Hersheypark, and i was there on Saturday morning. We helped to open the park, then we rounded up the troops and hit the roller-coasters! woohooooooo! I'm a huge rollercoaster fan, and we did 'em all! I had never ridden the STORM RUNNER before. Oh my god....that's just ridiculous. you go 0 to 70 in a few seconds, and then shoot straight up into the sky. Did i mention "wooooooooo"? that's a great ride! Then we headed over to the wooden coasters. Finally it was off to the GREAT BEAR, where waited in line patiently behind a gaggle of 12 year olds. we got the front car. yee-ow. if you're riding that one, get in front! It's completely worth the wait!