Hurley

Monday, June 27, 2005

It's day #1 of Jeffy-palooza. When Ellie goes away, she calls it "jeffy-palooza" becaus she assumes that i party like a madman. In reality, it's more low-key than that...I eat pizza and watch TV. I don't clean the house either. It's my act of rebellion. By thursday night, i'll have a few pizza boxes laying on the floor, and the cats will be concerned that i haven't scooped their litter. Maybe there will be some laundry hanging off the hamper. That's the essence ofJeffy-palooza.

She's in Florida right now with lots of sunshine and temps in the mid-90's. I'm still in Harrisburg, with lots of sunshine and temps in the low-90's! Heehee...I think the weather is actually better here! If it would rain every afternoon at 3, then it WOULD feel like I'm back in Floirda. haha.

(UPDATE: after i made that comment, it prompty started raining in Harrisburg at 3pm. If you were planning on spending the afternoon outside, you have my sincere apologies")