Hurley

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Sitting at home after an absolutely HEARTBREAKING loss for the Clear Channel "Keggers" softball team. We hold our heads high, even after losing by 1 run in the bottom of the 9th inning. I've got a feeling my legs will HURT tomorrow. I feel like i ran more tonight than at any other game. Oh, that's right...i actually HIT the ball tonight, and you get to run when you do that. That makes a difference. haha.

Keggers pictures will be posted on the KISS-FM website soon. I'm trying to talk the web goddess into creating a Keggers page, but no luck so far. I'll keep working on her.

UPDATE: Here's a "Keggers-Kandid". Coach Wilbur and Mike "Jorge" Mendez plan strategy as we figure out how to rally from 6 runs down. You can tell it's an official meeting because Rob is carrying a clipboard.