Hurley

Tuesday, August 30, 2005



Since i set up my site at MYSPACE, i've learned a lot. First off, the site is www.myspace.com/hurleyonkiss. Here's what i've learned:

EVERYONE has taken their own picture by holding the camera out in front of their face, so i decided to do the same. It's harder than it looks! I have about 4 pictures of the top of my head.

I've also learned that a "myspace ho" is someone who posts sexy/half-naked photos of themselves online. not that i have to worry about that! But it's still a funny term to throw around. How can you tell if YOU might be a myspace ho? Here's an actual situation:

A girl has a quote on her myspace website that says "i don't have to put half-naked photos of myself on here to make friends". If you click on her photos...there's 5 or 6 six photos of her posing in a bikini, half-naked. Hmmmm.... Ladies and gentlmen, she's a myspace ho!

I've learned that people will add anyone who has a cute picture of themselves online. here's a hint...if you want friends, GOOGLE some cute girl or guy's pic, and put it up. You'll meet all KINDS of interesting people. Put up Carmen Electra's pic, and you'll have 100 new guy friends in a second. really...

PS: You'll also notice that i'm more aerodynamic now, since i cut off all my hair. It helps me get better gas miileage when i've got the top down on the Jeep! With gas costing 3 bucks a gallon, i need all the help i can get!