Hurley

Monday, January 16, 2006

I've noticed that i've been REALLY bad about updating this blog and my myspace page. wonder why? i'm usually very big on anything thats online, but i've been slacking. hmmm. maybe it's the Bird Flu. regardless, i need to get back into this.

So here we go. We finally joined the gym! yeah, go us. LA Fitness, in case you care (you don't). i got hit on by my first gay guy at the gym. i'm very happy! i must not be THAT out of shape. woohoo! I'm already in love with the eliiptical machines, trying to get Ellie hooked on those.

There's 2 problems with the gym though:

1. They say that working out improves your immune system. so why is it that i got sick on the first week i was there???

2. The TV's need to move 5 feet closer. I have to wear my glasses for the next few weeks, so i need the tv's a tad closer to me.