Hurley

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

It's been a long time coming, but i finally got my right eye done today. As you might remember, i had correctice surgery on my left eye back in March. I was originally going to hce the right eye done shortly afterwards. However, due to a minor complication i had to wait. The left eye finally got settled, and today was the day for the other eye.

So i went in at about 2 today. Theygave me my drops and startd the IV. went into the chilly operating room at about 3, and hopped on the table. Joked around with the docs for a few minutes, and then they put something in my IV. my arm felt cool and then...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

next thing i know, i wake up and i can see clear out of my right eye. wow. that was even easier than the left eye. woooo

called the taxi and got my ride home. i hate when taxi drivers make it obvious that they're taking their sweet time. Wow. we went 15 miles an hour the entire way back. Old ladies on the sidewalk were passing us, and they were walking! oh well. i got home, and now i'm gonna devour food...i haven't eaten since midnight! i need fooooooood!