Hurley

Friday, September 02, 2005

FRIDAY! Woohoo! I made it thru an entire week of filling in for the Morning Mess. Ugh. I'll be SO happy to sleep in a little tomorrow. I'm so sick of getting up at 4:45am. There's a reason i don't do the morning show. Twice in my career i've done mornings, and it's not happening again!

This weekend, it's vacation for me and the wifey. We're going camping with some good friends of ours. I'm really looking forward to it. I even bought a new tent. Originally, we were gonna take the Jeep and doing some mudding...but since gas is $3.20 a gallon, i think we'll take the Jetta. I love my Jeep, but it only gets 20 miles a gallon. Damned gas prices. I'll be riding my bike to work next week (seriously...please don't run me over!)

FYI: KISS FM is throwing a CONCERT FOR A CAUSE on wednesday night at the H-burg Hardware Bar. Javier will be performing, plus we'll have a TON of autographed gear to raffle off. 50 Cent, Avril, Game, Green Day and a whole lot more have all contributed the autographs! Please bring a cash donation for the American Red Cross. Every cent we make is going straight to relief efforts for Hurricane Katrina.