Hurley

Monday, November 21, 2005

It's monday...blah blah blah.... weekend's over...blah blah... hope yours was fun... blah. i gues it was just one of those weekends. i literally made ZERO contribution to the world all weekend. The HIGHLIGHT was buying a new car-charger for my iPod. This means i'll never be subjected to musical hell when i'm traveling back to my parent's house on the weekend. When we go up there, there's ZERO radio to listen to. Normally, my iPod dies somewhere north of Williamsport. This means i'm forced to listen to Ellie's CD selection, which includes (but is NOT limited to) John Denver, Josh Groban, Black Eyed Peas, Britney and Keith Urban. hmmmm...

Not that all those artists suck or anything, but it's not really "driving" music. I can deal with COLDPLAY while we're zipping thru the forests of northern PA, but John denver puts me over the edge. i usually crank the stereo up really loud when i drive. Of course, when i'm driving my jeep, i HAVE to crank the stereo up so i can hear the music over the wind noise!