Hurley

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Anybody got any shrubs they want to get rid of? no..i'm serious. we need shrubs. Our new house has a great hedgerow on the right side, but the left side just has a nasty lookin' chain link fence. yuk. not that i don't wanna' see my neighbors, but i want enough privacy so i can jog naked in the backyard (c'mon, it's brisk). here's what i need. a shrubbery (the monty python reference is completely intentional). I'll just wait til some of my neighbors go on vacation, then i'll go on a shrub hunt. free=good.

Jason from the MORNING MESS was thinking about getting rid of some of his shrubs, but i don't think i can get a bunch of 9 foot tall trees into my jeep.


Since we did the house inspection last night, we've been making non-stop plans for the house. Aside from the wallpaper, it's a great place. I'm not sure how long i can stand to look at the walls though. i may have to keep the lights off for the first couple weeks. haha.

Reason #29 why i can't WAIT to get out of my apartment: The upstairs neighbor is apparently teaching a group of elephants to tap-dance tonight. how the hell can ONE person make so much noise!?!?!? I think she wears clogs when she gets home in the evening. On my last day here, i swear i'm gonna turn the stereo up to full volume and just leave it on ALL day.


FYI: The Fort Minor CD kicks ass. i FINALLY got my copy today. yay. this will make working out MUCH more fun tonight. i'll be cranking that on the elliptical.