Hurley

Friday, December 08, 2006

What a wild and crazy week it's been. As most of you know by now, i'm leaving 99.3 KISS FM due to a corporate realignment. While it was a little unsettling at first, It's actually been a blessing in disguise, and i can't wait to get started on my new path. Luckily, we don't have to move or sell the house.

So...what's happening? First off, i'm staying with Clear Channel....I'll just be in more places..try to follow along, there's a quiz at the end.

1. I'll be the new afternoon host on FM97 in Lancaster. You can hear me on 96.9 from 3p-7p Mon-Fri, plus random weekend appearances.








2. I'll continue doing weekends on 106.7 KISS FM in Rochester. You can wake up Saturday mornings from 6a-10a, and wind down from 4p-8p on Sunday evenings.






3. I've expanded my freelance imaging empire by adding two great stations! I'll be producing imaging for WILD 95.5 in West Palm Beach, FL.






4. On Thursday, Mark Anderson contacted me about freelancing for him. His imaging director will be off for an extended period of time, and a friend recommended me to him. It took me all of three seconds to say YES. So i've added MIX 94.1 in Cincinnati to the roster!







Whoooo . get all that? good. After all that change, i couldn't be happier. I'm able to continue my great relationship with everyone here in Harrisburg, and expand my horizons at the same time. It's been five years since i was able to just focus on the creative side of radio, and i can't wait. This is really a new start for me.

Went to Lancaster to see the new facility and meet everyone. Aaron and I already discussed how to decorate the office (these are the IMPORTANT things in life). I've got more bobbleheads than we have shelf space. this is an issue.

Thanks to everyone for putting up with me this week while i've been sorting through everything. Now i've just got to get the rest of my crap out of my old office.

The Holiday party is tomorrow night, can't wait!

cheers
hurley