Hurley

Monday, March 21, 2005

Another exciting weekend is in the books. My parents drove down and stayed with us this weekend. That's always fun. We toured the city, visited relatives, ate food, etc... I don't know why, but i'm always exhausted after they visit. you'd think that i'd be very relaxed, but i guess not. It doesn't help that my dad just lost hearing in one ear! I have to walk to his left side to tell him anything. When he cranks up the TV, my neighbors can probably hear it! haha. Oh well, it's just a temporary problem.

Did you survive St Patties Day? It was crazy for everyone here at the station. Matt took his camera phone out and got some blackmail photos. Did you take any good ones? If so, email 'em to me and i'll stick 'em up on the website. the email is jeffhurley@993kissfm.com