Hurley

Monday, March 14, 2005

Hope your weekend was fun! We spent most of the weekend with friends. First off, an apology to anyone who was offended by our rowdy table at happy hour friday night. I'm sure MATT STEAL captured the lunacy on his spiffy camera phone. Here's a few phrases that are only funny to people who attended happy hour this week:

- Bob

- Feeding the Ducks

haha! see, you weren't there...you don't get it. but trust me, it was funnier than a clown on fire.

Spent all afternoon on Sunday watching the race. Yes, I'm a NASCAR fan. My driver (20!) did good. My friends and I all wager (legally) on the outcome of the races, and I had a good week. My friends stopped by the house and we watched the cars go 'round and 'round. Needless to say, i never left the couch. So much for that healthy walk i was planning on taking. I better hurry up, swimsuit season is almost here! haha.