Hurley

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

A quick THANKS to everyone who has stopped by the BLOG and read my thoughts. The web counter keeps going up, and i know my mom isn't visiting the site THAT often. If you're here, I'd love an email from you.

Earlier, i said that we need to start a section of the page called "people who listen to my show". I'd just put up pictures and names of people who admit to listening to me!! The list would be pretty short. Still would be fun.

Last night, my favorite TV show (Biker Build-Off) was in Panama City, FL. I lived there for about 2 years. It was crazy watching them ride bikes past the places that i used to work and play. This is the 2nd show this season that's been in a town where i lived. A few weeks ago they rode through Elmira, NY which is right up the road from my parent's house! How come these things never happen while i'm still living there??? Oh well, GIRLS GONE WILD was in Panama City, so i'm probably in the background of a few of them (note: i kept my shirt on..)

It's the vote-em-off edition of Idol tonight...ahh, the suspense. You can always tell when IDOL in on, because my wife hijacks the TV and I'm online. Hey, it's a good chance to Blog. Speaking of BLOGS, if you've got one, let's link up. Send me your address!

That's it for now...have a good one!