Hurley

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

My wife already knows this...but i'd addicted to the Internet. This BLOG is the worst thing that could have happened to me. I expect my productivity at work to drop off..a lot. It seems so quiet today... All week we've had snowstorms-of-doom blowing through, and now it's just cold. When there's a storm, it gets crazy here at the station, becasue of all the closings and cancellations. Much more calm today...ahhhh, feel the zen.

Speaking of the internet, i need to upload more photos to the blog. We've got a batch on our digital camera. Stupid stuff, really. I didn't promise this web page would be full of Nobel-prize-winning thoughts and commentary. Mostly just random stuff that's too stupid for me to say on the radio. I'll dig around and see if i can't find another cool photo or two. Maybe a photo of my cats? hmmm

as always...shoot me an email if you're reading this... i'll post yer' stuff, just email it to me. recipes, photos, whatever. entertain me at jeffhurley@993kissfm.com i've got email in the studio, so i'll get it ASAP.