Hurley

Sunday, February 19, 2006



After about 20 hours of playing, I've finally beaten HALF LIFE on my playstation. This couldn't happen a minute too soon for my wife. I'm sure she's sick and tired of sitting through my 4-5 hour gaming sessions. Now the house will be quiet in the evening, instead of being filled with the sounds of explosives and screaming aliens. I'm not sure what to do now. All the rest of my PS2 games are buried somewhere in a box in the guestroom. We're packing up the whole house in preparation for the move. I guess i'll have to bug the guys at work to loan me some games, or else i'll have withdrawl symptoms. No PS2 for three weeks? I don't think i'd be a happy Jeffrey. No sir. You know what else sucks? I have most of Monday off, and now i'll have to pack instead of playing games all afternoon. Man, i should have planned this better!