Hurley

Friday, March 30, 2007

Hit the gym again last night, as i try to get back into the flow. Amazing how a little cold can completely mess up your routine for two weeks. ugh. Was really glad to get back in there again last night, and this time i didn't almost die. not dying is always a plus.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news..i did my taxes this week: here's my open letter to Lower Paxton Township


My dear Lower Paxton township,

I'm writing this letter to you in regards to my upcoming local taxes. I was unaware that you charged TWO percent, instead of ONE percent like your neighbor Susqhuehanna Twp. Thanks to that difference, i must now write out a rather large check to you in the form of local taxes.

While this small oversight is in NO way your fault, i did want to ask a simple question...If you're going to charge TWO percent, can you you at least remove the snow from my street sooner than 48 hours after a snowstorm? I know it's a little pushy, but bounding through enormous drifts as i attempt to make my way to work is an inconvenience on my part. I hope we can come to some sort of agreement on this.

Thanks for taking the time to pick up my recycling and trash, doing a great job there...except for that one time...but we'll let that slide.

Also, please update your maps....i don't want to see another police car come careening down my street, only to discover that it's now a dead-end. Look out for the cops, please. they're working hard, and crashing into the barrier at the end of my street isn't gonna make their jobs any easier.

Thanks again...please don't spend ALL my money in one place. Unless it's the god-awful potholes on my street. Then it's cool if you spend it all

Cheers!