Hurley

Monday, April 09, 2007

What a strange weekend. First off, at noon on Saturday, my internet went down at home. It's STILL not back up. Attention Comcast...i will not be paying for the last two days. Let's get the gerbils running on their wheels!

Secondly...i FINALLY caught up and watched "Talledega Nights". Mildly disappointing. It was closer to the "Ladies Man" than "Anchorman". I'm convinced that Will Ferrell movies are only as good as the catchphrases that come out of them. If drunken frat boys aren't droppin' quotes from the movie on a regular basis, then it's not a good Will Ferrell movie.

I've discovered one of the downsides to my morning commute to Lancaster. If you drive on Rt 283, you're surrounded by miles and miles of rolling fields. Unfrotunately, this is the time of year when they fertilize those fields to prepare them for the summer. So now, my morning commute smells like cow.

Yes, i grew up in the sticks..and i'm used to it. But it's not nearly as nice as the smell of freshly brewed coffee that usually fills my car during the ride.