Hurley

Friday, July 27, 2007

Sometimes i forget that people actually "listen" to what i'm doing on the radio. I know, it sounds crazy...but when i'm yapping on the mic or making a commerical, i forget that thousands upon thousands of people actually hear these things.

last night Aaron, D Murph and I decided to stop in at Molly's (on chestnut street in lovely downtown lancaster) for a beer. The bartender wasn't aware that I worked at FM97.

Molly's has a commercial that plays on our station, and he started impersonating the commercial. If you've heard it...you know there's a "drunken idiot" in the commercial who's using cheap pick-up lines. So the bartender starts doing the impression of that.

Of course...I'M THE VOICE OF THE "DRUNKEN IDIOT" IN THE COMMERCIAL! hahahaha

It's the first time i've ever heard someone do an impression of me, doing an impression of a wierd, drunk guy! haha.

Easily, a top-ten moment of the year for me. loved it.