Hurley

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Last night, i started a VERY involved project. I'm burning the majority of my CD's onto hard drive. Sounds easy? oh no... I've been in radio for about 15 years (started when i was 14!!), so i own 2000+ CD's. Half of them are crap, but it still takes forever to go thru 'em all! I did find a few REAL stinkers. Can't believe i had Backstreet Boys and Cher! I even found one called PURE DISCO! My wife actually took that one from me, she likes that stuff. In the end, i went through 7 boxes, 1 book and an entire tower of CD's. I still have more, so that'll keep me busy for the next couple of days!

So, AMERICAN IDOL is on, and here i am online! i'm so predictable. It's night #2 of my CD burning project. I've got a stack of CD's a foot tall next to me. They shake back and forth when i type on here. i'm just minutes from disaster. One sneeze, and they'll all come down!