Hurley

Friday, March 25, 2005

Woowoo! Weekend's here. looks like a quiet one. went out for a few drinks last night, so tonight will be a little more low-key.

Headed to the driving range to hit a bucket of balls after i get off the air. Haven't pulled out the golf clubs in about a year, so this could be interesting! I'm not a great golfer, but it's the best way to blow off an entire afternoon. I gold left-handed, so i usually end up playing on the opposite side of the fairway as my right-handed friends. i only get to talk to them when we're teeing off! haha.

Might head to Scranton tomorrow night for a concert. All right, i'll admit it...it's a backstreet boys show. i know, but the tickets are free...and it might be interesting. besides, i haven't been back there since i moved away five years ago. I might even run into my old boss, THAT could be fun!