Hurley

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

all i can say is AHHHHHHHHHHHH.... it's sunny and 80 outside. i couldn't ask for more...wait, yes i could. i could ask for:

the afternoon off work
a healthy pinky finger so i could swing my golf clubs

that would make the afternoon perfect.

i'm jealous becasue Miller (from the M N M show) went home a grilled hamburgers for lunch. My grill is dead, so i need to get a new one before i can grill some goodies.

-----------------------------------

OK, a second update for today. It's a sad day for me as i retired the "ghetto grill". I bought it two years ago in Erie at the Value Home Center for $15. it's served me well, but something rusted out. Now when i fire it up, a huge plume of flame shoots out the top. Good for impressing my pyromaniac friends, bad for cooking. So i retired the ole' girl tonight and replaced it with....

...a new version of the exact same grill. It cost $25 bucks this time, and i found it at Kmart. the only difference is that it's black instead of red. Hopefully the "Ghetto-Grill Version 2.0" works as well as the last one. I'll try it out tomorrow night. Can't wait!