Hurley

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

You ever have one of those weeks? you know...nothing really wrong, but you're just "off" and can't get a grip on anything? yeah...well, that's my week. not bitchin', just writing.

Got home tonight and fired up the grill (again!). i've owned the new one for about 10 days, and we've grilled for 9 of those nights. i'm getting my money's worth out of it!

This weekend is going to be insane. Not only are ellies mom and stepdad here, but my parents are coming down along with my grandmother. we'll have 7 people and two cats in the house. i hope we have enough beds for everyone!

We got out first batch of pictures from softball today. Here i am, showin' off my Keggers pride.




















Go figure, she took the picture JUST AFTER the bubble popped.
















I HOPE this is a picture of me getting one of my hits in the game. I have a bad feeling that it's me hitting a long pop fly to left field though. Looking at these, i realize i've gotta get a hat that actually matches the Keggers uniforms.